Wednesday, November 12, 2008

change means laughter



Last week I bought Kinsey some play earrings. When we got home I put them on her and then showed her in the mirror. She thought it was the funniest thing ever! She just kept laughing (a TRUE belly laugh) for a long time! She'd run back and forth from me to the mirror giggling the whole way!

It happened again when I put her hair in a ponytail for the Tinkerbell costume. She thought it was hysterical to see her reflection with a ponytail! Kinsey's hair has never been long enough for one, so it was something new for her. I guess she finds change (with her) funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Her own earrings! You really make good shots like that last picture, with Kinsey in the air! Wow!

Caroline said...

That's so cute. She's one in a bajillion, that one. Precious!

Eve said...

too adorable!

Janet said...

Gotta love a little girly girl! Kinsey is truly the sweetest!