Friday, November 14, 2008

Oo is for orange



Last week Kinsey learned Oo for orange! Since we just did Pp for pumpkin I thought it made sense to do Oo for orange next:). This was a bit harder for me than the other letters but I think I was able to come up with some good stuff for her. She colored an Oo with an orange marker and decorated it with all different kinds of orange stickers. For the uppercase O she made an octopus and LOVED putting the stickers on:). We played games using on, off, over, open, etc. with objects in the room. She ate oreos, oatmeal, onion rings, octopus (shaped) hotdog, olives (she spit that back out:), O cereal, oranges, and an omlet. Ostriches are my favorite animal so we have LOTS of them hanging around the house. One day we played 'hide the ostrich and octopus' which they all loved.

No comments: