Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Funny words


The kids have said so pretty cute things lately and I wanted to write them down before I forgot:).

We went to the mall for lunch a couple weeks ago and I was sitting with the kids while Brian got his food. Braden says, "daddy must like southwest girls" I say, "huh??...what are you talking about?" He replies, "he likes southwest girls...see" (he points). Oh...he was talking about Moe's! Southwest GRILL. He's a great reader, but girl, grill....they look the same but mean TOTALLY different things:)

I remembered another 'baby' word Cailey says. She says 'stirsty' instead of thirsty:) I love it!
The other day I was teaching Cailey a lesson about different kinds of nuts (for the life of me I can't remember WHY we were talking about nuts). Anyway, we talked about peanuts, cashews, pecans, and walnuts. As soon as I said walnuts she replied (in the most SERIOUS grown up voice ever) "Well, mommy, walnuts come from wal mart." Ha! I couldn't help but laugh! When I explained it to her she laughed too and keeps saying it for more laughs:)

Kinsey's vocabulary increases daily, but our favorite phrase of hers is still, "sop poppying me!" (stop copying me:)

1 comment:

Janet said...

I LOVE how Kinsey says her "stop copying me." Too cute for words!