Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Crafts


working on door art
(which has yet to be finished:)


cutting out their trees (the tree design fit each
of the kids skill levels)


balling up the cut up tissue paper putting it on




so proud of her apple tree!


finished apple trees


cutting




assembling


their fall trees (cailey wasn't feeling good and
didn't make one that day)


tearing paper


glueing/sorting


finished apples!


I feel like we haven't done nearly as many crafts as I usually do, but since we've been home so much we were able to do a few this past week. These are super easy and I planned them just for Kinsey but the other kiddos wanted to do them too. They all LOVE doing crafts:)!

1 comment:

jason and jen said...

I love the idea for the apple tree with the red tissue paper! I will be using that in preschool on Wednesday. I hope you were feeling better today!