Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Who Stole the Cookie....????



We came home from apple picking to find the cookie cake that Nonny made for Kinsey's upcoming birthday half eaten! Our first guess was the dogs....but it wasn't them. Poppy can't eat sugar so we knew it wasn't him. Nonny and I knew it wasn't us. It wasn't Daddy. That left the kiddos. I REALLY wanted to believe that none of them would have done this! Well, I'm sure by now you've guessed who it was. Yep...Kinsey ate this WHOLE missing part!! She snuck it in less than five minutes between the time we were getting our shoes on and going out the door. Of course she wouldn't admit it for the longest time until I said, "Kinsey, was the cookie yummy?" (with a HUGE smile on my face) to which she grinned and said, "Yes!". The little booger!

She asked for a cookie cake for her birthday and since Nonny and Poppy won't be there for her party, Nonny decided we'd have a mini party at their house for Kinsey. Kinsey, Kinsey, Kinsey. Of course after she ate that there was no mini party...and no more cookie cake for Kinsey. I'm pretty sure she had enough, anyway! We still wonder if she would have eaten the whole thing if she had time.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my WORD! Why am I not surprised? I can TOTALLY see Hannah doing this in a couple of years:)

anthonyandbeth said...

well the cookie was for her, right? :) i love that girl! :)