Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Take Two: A Success!



The last time Kinsey went to the dentist wasn't exactly a pleasant visit. She was super scared and cried...the WHOLE time they were trying to clean her teeth. Her recent visit was MUCH more successful and I was so proud of her! She was very hesitant about it and started getting very nervous right before it was her turn. I just kept a positive attitude and walked out of the room hoping that it would go well. She NEVER cried! They were even able to get some x-rays:). She did awesome! I didn't bring the camera because I didn't think it would go well...now I'm bummed, but she wanted a picture of her toothbrush and sticker, so here it is! She was very excited to tell Daddy all about it. Way to go, Kinsey!

2 comments:

jason and jen said...

hey girl...yes I had trouble sleeping at night. I think that is part of the Epsteen Barr virus which makes up mono. It is not fun at all. I felt pretty bad for about 3 weeks or so. You are in my prayers!!!

Eve said...

YEA KINSEY!!