Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to Earn 101

I've gotten such great response from my post on Swag Bucks..thanks! I've had several people ask me exactly how they work so that you can earn virtual bucks after you sign up. For signing up you automatically earn 3 swag (or virtual) bucks. Make swag bucks your homepage (instead of google, etc.) so that it comes up every time you bring up the Internet. I usually type in a few random searches every time just to try and win some (other than that I win them on legitimate searches and by finding swag codes).

After making it your homepage, download the tool bar to make it even easier and so you can earn more. This may sound hard but if I can do it, ANYONE can. All the directions will be on the 'earning' portion of your swag bucks homepage.

You can earn more swag bucks by shopping online (on the swag bucks page, I believe) but I earn all mine just by searching the Internet for things I'd already search for.

I've been doing it since the summer and have already earned $40.00 in Amazon gift cards...not bad just for doing something I'd already be doing! That was also before I got any referrals. Thanks to you guys I'm able to earn even more now. Just remember...the more you search, the more you'll earn. You earn AT LEAST two a day by searching. Sometimes more...rarely less.

Sign up here to get started and keep sending me emails if you have more questions. Thanks!

Search & Win

No comments: