Tuesday, November 17, 2009

'nough said


kinsey's hair....that SHE cut out

I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of her yet...I'm still in shock that she cut her hair. I've ALWAYS thought that it was amazing she hadn't done it before. Today while I was doing school with Braden and Cailey she had been in my room and I called her over. I took one look at her and my face showed all of my emotion. Cailey and Braden were watching me and just kept saying, "What's wrong?" I.WAS.SPEECHLESS.

I walked into my bathroom and found a carefully cleaned up empty box of band aids...and all the wrappers in the trash. Then lotion ALL OVER the place. (Been there done that..wasn't too shocking). Then UNDER the band aid trash I found her precious hair. It was so much more than I had first thought! Because her hair is black I feel like I can hide it better than if it were Cailey's. I'm debating between buying lots of hats, parting her hair differently to see if I can hide it or trying to get it all chopped off.

It'll grow back. I know that. Still a bummer right before Christmas...but it'll grow back. Kinsey, Kinsey, Kinsey

3 comments:

Laura said...

So is it time yet to stop letting her in your room during school? That child just WON'T stay out of stuff:(

ENJOYING THE JOURNEY said...

wow!! ok now so I am eagerly waiting for the picture! A moment to always remember! Smile.... thankful hair does grow back, but sure it was a bummer!! Hugs luv u

Gretchen said...

Can't wait to see the picture.
Hmm... maybe it is time to start locking your bedroom door during school hours ;)