Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Shower for baby Ephram!




Beth, Amy, Janet


Suzanne, Laura, Sonja


Cheryl, Sheree, Tricia, Kristen, Marise


Kelly and Beth threw the shower for me...thanks SO much
girls!


Beth, Janet, and Amy left early because of the snow (that was predicted to start at midnight, yet started at 7:15!!)...but I'm glad they came for a little while and were able to get home safely!











my camera wasn't working well and some of my pictures ended
up completely white! i was trying to get a picture with everyone
who attended but they all didn't turn out. hopefully this problem
will be fixed before we go to Korea!






Laura did such a great job on these party favors...i just love them!



we were just so blessed beyond belief and are so thankful for
all the support we've gotten for sweet Ephram! i spent Saturday
getting everything (except for his clothes) ready so now he's all
set. we plan on getting things together this week so we'll be somewhat ready
for the call:)!!! AGH!! We can't wait to hold our sweet baby boy!

4 comments:

The Hilemans said...

Fun evening! Send me the pictures that are too white and I'll fix them for you - I still owe you the beach picture, too.

Unknown said...

I am so sad I missed the party! But be glad I left our stomach bug at home and didn't share with your family :) I hope to see you soon and give you your gift!

Heather McLeod said...

that comment from Madison was actually from me - Heather McLeod

Laura said...

it looks like it was fun! STILL hate I missed it, though:(