Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Dedication


introducing our sweet boy


with our senior pastor


ephram LOVED playing with and trying to eat my
necklace!


one leg of his pants just wouldn't stay buttoned
and I fixed it right before we went on stage. i had
no idea until i saw the pics that it fell again! oh well...

On Mother's Day Ephram was dedicated at our church. We dressed him up in the hanbok that Mrs. Lee gave us for him and he was just the cutest thing- I wish I had thought of that when we dedicated Braden! He did great on the stage...he talked some, pulled my necklace and hair some, nothing we didn't expect him to do (especially considering it was naptime). I had always dreamed of Brian's dad dedicating all the kids but God had another plan. We were surrounded by our church family and felt so loved.

I had a couple friends who took pictures for us (one I didn't even know about until I got an email with the pics:). Thanks so much for staying to take pictures for us, girls!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You're welcome!! :)