Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trophy Day


she's been on the same team with some
of these girls for three seasons!


trophy talk





Cailey had her last soccer game and celebrated with cupcakes and park time with her teammates afterwards. She truly LOVED playing soccer this spring and can't wait to play again. She's had Coach Rick for three seasons and is hoping to have him again but since she's moving up in age groups I'm not sure that she'll be able to. He really makes it SO fun for the kids and is super encouraging to them. He is always great about cheering on opponents when they do well also.

Not sure what it is about a trophy but I think all kids get excited about them. I can remember getting excited about them as a kid too. I had a ton because I was involved in SO many sports but I wasn't really good at any of them. Still....I participated, tried my best, and got a trophy. They sit in a box in my parent's basement collecting dust. Funny how I couldn't wait to get one!

No comments: