Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BENIGN!!!!

Today I got the best call since our travel call to pick up Ephram. It was Kinsey's dermatologist calling to say that her mole was benign and they wouldn't need to see her for further treatment of it. YAY!! I must say that after hearing from the second doctor I really haven't been worrying about it. There's even been days I haven't thought of it at all. I AM a worrier normally, but I just had peace about it.

Kinsey's been fine and her wound is healing well. It's so tiny that we just have a band aid on it. She's so cute and STILL thinks all that happened was that she got a shot. She's VERY active and I can't imagine that stitches would have stayed in even if she got them.

I'm SO thankful. SO THANKFUL that she's ok. Praise God!

1 comment:

Eve said...

oh yea! praise God! So thankful that it was nothing! Love you guys!