Tuesday, July 27, 2010

kinsey

My name is Kinsey. K-I-N-S-E-Y. I like to play games. I love mommy. I love daddy. I love Cailey. I love Braden. I love Ephram. I love Macy girl. I miss Macy girl. I like to hug Ephram and play with him. I like to eat ice cream. Ice cream is yummy. ssert (dessert) is my favorite. I really like to sing on stage and dance too. I liked going to VBS and singing like a big girl. I'm a big girl. I'm 4 and 3 quarters. That means my birthday is soon. My birthday is in 3 more months. Then I'm going to be 5. I'm a big girl. I know how to write my name and say my letter sounds now. I want to do school like kindergarten. I can ride my big girl bike now. I don't need the little girl bike no more. I love you mommy. I like to do crafts and color and draw.


i walked in to find kinsey up here...and she didn't even
need to use a stool. silly girl has ALWAYS been a climber and VERY
resourceful!

No comments: