Friday, July 2, 2010

pool with daddy




we LOVE when daddy comes to the pool!






love this one!








i didn't take a ton of pictures back when cailey and braden
were this age so i feel like i want to take lots of ephram's
"babyhood"

this was a game of chase






perplexed as to why daddy could go down the
slide during adult swim if she couldn't


i'm glad brian was there to capture a pic of my everday life in
the summer...holding my boy in the pool. i've done this since cailey
was this age...spent every available summer day at the pool




i wanted some w/o my sunglasses but after having them on for
so long i felt like i was blind and couldn't open them in the bright
sunshine!



Saturdays are spent at the pool with daddy. We all love it so much! I'm able to play and chase the older ones while he watching ephram and visa versa. We all take turns going down the slide together, swimming under legs, chasing, splashing, jumping...LOVE family time at the pool! Oh, and I loved that when we first got there I was able to swim laps before I joined them in the pool.

No comments: