Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lunch at Cinderella's Castle!!


This was SO worth it for both the girls! I was afraid Cailey wouldn't like the princesses...and she's on the edge but she LOVED it! Kinsey just had so much fun and loved everything. She is what I think is the PERFECT age for Disney. At six they still love the characters/princesses and will remember how much they loved it when they're older. The lunch at the castle was so much better than breakfast at Epcot last time! The food was better, it was neat for the girls to get to explore the castle, and had giveaways that the girls loved. GREAT thing to do with my girls!


for lunch they had chicken, corn, potatoes, salad, and make your own sundaes.


meeting snow white, cinderella, aurora, belle (who we were surprised to see without her ball gown, and ariel.



Cailey cracked me up when they passed the wands and 'wishing stars' out. It was like she actually thought she'd be able to do something with it. I just LOVE the amazement on her face and the joy on Kinsey's face. I had a great time hanging out with my girlies:)!

No comments: