Friday, November 4, 2011

Wicked 10K


Back in August Kelly suggested that we all run a 10K together in Virginia Beach. I was only running around 3 at the time but thought it would be fun..never committing to run, but always willing to cheer. As time went on it became apparent that they were way faster than me and I wasn't really into running it alone so I decided to definitely be the cheerleader. Kelly and I drove up Friday afternoon and after sitting in HORRIBLE traffic we quickly picked up everyone's packets (by pretending we were them:) and then headed to meet everyone at an Italian restaurant. It was fun being together and getting to hang out, just too short:)! We had TONS to laugh about all weekend including the server (who was hysterical), cat calls for beth and laura, people peeing themselves on races, moon walk for maids, klick mottos, diapers, and more! It's so fun to laugh with sweet friends!

Kelly and I stayed with Sonja and were glad to be able to catch up with her. In the morning Sonja and I dropped the girls off for their race and ran home for a quick shower then made it back for their finish.


Laura bought us all cat costumes for the race since it was for Halloween. Love this picture!
Kelly and I came back home after the race and had more great talk time in the car:). It was a quick overnight...next time we'll have to stay longer, Sonja!

No comments: