Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the 'non' gymnasts



After the first week of gymnastics Kelly and I figured out that it was NOT going to be a good setting for the babies so we take turns staying at my house letting them play while the other one of us goes to watch the gymnastics class. Carter and Ephram have fun playing trains, playing outside, chasing, playing ball, playing piano, and jumping on the trampoline.


On the weeks when I'm home Emilee comes over to have lunch and hang out with Cailey since Rebekah is in the gymnastics class. Sometimes the girls have work to do before they can play but most of the time they get time to hang out. Cailey LOVES getting to spend her Mondays with Emilee! After gymnastics Cailey goes home with Emilee to hang out until writing class and then sees her again at Hip Hop.



A couple of the Monday's the boys have gotten a playdate with Jay too...which was fun for me too because it meant I got to hang out with Laura:)!

No comments: