Monday, February 25, 2008

Daddy's 33!

Happy birthday Daddy! I love you Daddy. (This was typed and written by Cailey...the rest is Cailey, Braden and Kinsey's words, typed by me). Cailey and Braden: Today is Daddy's birthday. He is old. He likes to drink a LOT of orange juice. He likes to eat Pop Tarts for breakfast if they are the cinnamon kind. Cailey: I got him a football because he likes it. I wanted to get him a helmet too but mommy wouldn't let me. (Cailey's first choice for Brian was a pair of earrings...yeah...that would have gone over well!) Braden: I got Daddy a basketball. Mommy said he already had one so I got him a special one that grows in the dark. We played with it outside at night and we could see it growing. (If you haven't caught on, he means glowing). Kinsey: alkjsdfghiohgaw yes alksdfk daddy asdklfdkfj me. Me: Happy Birthday Brian! I love you and am so thankful for ALL you do....I know I am SOOOO blessed to have you as my husband:)!!!



the kids helped me make Brian a
snicker bar cheesecake

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Brian.

Save us a slice of that snicker cheesecake - yum.

Cailey's apron is adorable! I gotta get one for Sarah so please clue me in on where to find one.

Eve said...

Happy Birthday Brian! The kids comments are great. Especially the old comment and the gibberish that Kinsey said:)

anthonyandbeth said...

happy birthday brian! ooohh!!! snicker cheesecake! i need that recipe asap!!! :) hope you all had fun celebrating together!