Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm a believer!!

I LOVE OUTDOOR PICTURES!!!
I went outside at Laura's yesterday and took these pics in about five minutes:)!!! Also...notice the addition in the backyard-Kinsey! It's the first time we let her play outside with the 'big kids' because their yard is not fenced in. She did great...and the 'big kids' did awesome watching her!


believe it or not this was an 'unposed'
picture...he was just sitting like this!



i don't think we have ANY pictures
of just braden and rebecca


cailey slept over rebecca's house last
night for the first time...be sure to check
out the pics on laura's blog


rebecca doesn't normally like being
in pictures but she actually asked to be
in all of them....she even wanted an
extra of all the girls


couldn't resist a group picture


i really love this one!


another 'unposed' one


ready, set, go!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I just love that first picture of Braden. The best pictures are really those that aren't posed at all. Course, I have seen pictures that people have taken of me when I wasn't posing. Maybe gabbing or laughing. Not a pretty sight. So MOST non-posed pictures are awesome!