Saturday, February 9, 2008

My 31st Birthday

Last year (for my 30th birthday) I had a slumber party...an idea I stole from a friend. I had so much fun hanging out with friends from all walks of life that I wanted to do something again this year. I invited some friends to go out to dinner and had a fabulous time! I'm not big on having all the attention on me but some friends (you know who you are) made that impossible:). Thanks to all of you for making my birthday fantastic....I can't wait until next year! (Who knew that having girl's night would make me actually look forward to getting older?)


The final picture...with the flash
this time!

This week one of the parent's in my class brought me these gorgeous flowers for my birthday! I couldn't believe it...how sweet is that??

Brian had the kiddos make me a card and they brought it to me while singing "Happy Birthday" this morning. My heart melted when I saw it it....it's a keeper:)!!

Tonight Sheree is letting me bring the kids to parent's night out from 4:00-8:00 so Brian and I can go to a movie and grab some dinner:)! This is definitely an awesome birthday!

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

sounds like a birthday weekend celebration! so glad it's been wonderful and you got a date out of it too! had fun Friday night! glad we could all celebrate with you! ;)

Eve said...

The birthday cards from the kids is great! I am glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Love you!