Thursday, February 7, 2008

Little Mama

In the past I've written about how Kinsey loves to help out with babies. Cailey also loves helping and I've noticed it a great deal lately because we've been around them more. Her favorite thing to do is feed them baby food-which is hilarious to watch...especially with babies that reach for the spoon! The other night she was feeding a baby and ended up with sweet potato all in her hair! I am so looking forward to seeing the girls with the new baby....I've had to warn Cailey that the baby won't be ready for baby food though:).

Cailey has also become quite the 'little mama' in some other very helpful situations! When we were at the park she offered to push Braden in the swing while I pushed Kinsey and visa versa. I'm amazed at how much she's grown and how far she's come with being able to get along with Braden and Kinsey too. My girl is growing up! Yesterday she told Brian and I that she wanted eight children and went on to tell us their names (none of which I remember at this point). It's so hard to believe my baby is five!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to hear you talking like that about the new baby:)