Monday, December 1, 2008

all she wants for Christmas...


Cailey has been wanting to lose a tooth for over a year! A year ago it was easy to tell her that she was the youngest in her class and she got her teeth late but it's getting harder and harder to convince her that yes, she will indeed lose a tooth eventually. Rebecca (her best friend) recently lost one by biting into an apple. Cailey was asking for apples for every lunch and snack..which is great! Then I noticed that each time she bit into it she'd try each tooth to see if it wiggled:). I'm sure it'll happen soon and keep telling her that God is the only one who knows when it will be.
On another note...she's also ALWAYS wanted glasses. I think it's one of those 'the grass is always greener' things because I can remember wanting braces when everyone had them except for me. I've worn glasses since I was 15 months and named off all the reasons she wouldn't like them...then she heard Rebecca needed them...oh boy...here we go again!

Keeping track:
Cailey could snap when she was 3
Cailey learned how to whistle when she was 5 1/2
loves to sing on stage, dance, ride her bike (with training wheels still),
play games, do crafts, and read books

1 comment:

The Hilemans said...

Kellen is waiting for the elusive loose tooth as well. :)