Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Animal Kingdom


We had a blast at Animal Kingdom! The
first thing we did was go on a COOL safari
to see the animals


baobab tree (looks like
an upside down tree)






Kinsey's favorite...the "brrrrrs!"


Cailey's favorite was the giraffe and Braden loved the
monkeys! Unfortunately the monkeys were hiding behind
a bush when we drove by.


my favorite....the ostriches! we also saw some ostrich eggs


Braden's favorite show was
Finding Nemo!


Cailey and I went on Everest...
first time for me...and she LOVED
it! I liked everything except for getting
a headache from going backwards:)



dino land!



they had awesome underground slides in dino land!




Braden's favorite thing at Animal Kingdom was the Safari, Cailey's favorite was Everest, and Kinsey's favorite was the dinosaur ride.


after Animal Kingdom we went
to Magic Kingdom again:)!


it worked out that as soon
as they went on Aladdin's carpet
ride they were able to meet him!

2 comments:

Nan said...

We loved Animal Kingdom too! Everest scared the bleep out of me, but I would ride it again I think! it was so hot and we were so wiped out for the previous two days that we decided to not stay very long and so wish we had!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks cool! The last time I was in Disney they weren't quite finished with Everest. I bet I would love it! :) Miss you guys!