Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Door Art


kids were dabbing the paint
brushes




they used pom poms
for eyes and sequence for the mouth


Braden and Kinsey made snowman families
with their handprints and Cailey made a footprint
snowman


we cut bubble wrap into snowflake shapes, painted them
white and stamped them down on the paper


the kids decided they wanted some
trees with the snowman
(and they did the hand and footprint snowmen
on the snowy hill they painted)



ribbon for a scarf, buttons,
stick arms, a foam carrot nose and it's done!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for your instructions. I was looking at your door art, this morning, wondering if I could do it without your step by step. Did you read the expression on my face and post this just for me? :) Can't wait to do this with the kids. My kids and the neighbor kids just LOVED doing the fall one and you have us hooked! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....you have outdone yourself again:) It is beautiful and I LOVE the snowmen!

McLeod Family said...

Hmmm....can my kids come to your school??? You are awesome!