Monday, December 22, 2008

photo tag

My friend Jen tagged me for this great walk down memory lane:)!

Rules:
*Open the fourth picture folder on your computer
*Post the fourth picture in that folder
*Explain the picture
*Tag four more people



I don't remember where we were going when this was taken but it was five years ago when we were a family of three:). Sweet Cailey would always run her fingers through her hair while sucking her thumb and this was one of the rare times when she actually fell asleep in the car.

I tag: Eve, Melissa, Caroline, Nan




i thought i'd add this one too...from when
we first moved down here. so crazy to think
of when it was just us and Cailey!

2 comments:

jason and jen said...

Yes...I was tagging you! I know you have so many fun pictures to share! We too hope to see you Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think I took that bottom picture. I forgot just how cute Cailey looked when she was sucking her thumb and playing with her hair.