Thursday, December 11, 2008

What to do??

1


2
(this is my favorite EXCEPT that Braden had just woken
up from a nap and has bed head)


3


4


5

With everything else going on lately I've kind of fallen behind in getting a Christmas picture of my own kids...so I need HELP! I don't usually do the 'Christmas outfit' anyway so that's not my concern. I just LOVE having all three of them with a REAL smile and have been looking through all the pictures to find some. PLEASE help me pick and vote on your favorite one.

8 comments:

McLeod Family said...

I like the first one!

anthonyandbeth said...

my favorite is number 1. but they are all good. you really can't go wrong. :)

Anonymous said...

I think the second one has the most natural smiles. I wouldn't have noticed the bedhead if it weren't pointed out. The first one is good too but the smiles aren't as natural. There.....my two cents:)

The Hilemans said...

I vote for #1!

Nan said...

I pick one!

Anonymous said...

I like 2 and 5. The first one didn't seem as natural to me.

Caroline said...

I like number 2. They are so precious!

Wilson Ramblings said...

my vote is for numbers 1 or 2. i like that you can see the detail in their faces. Such beautiful children