Thursday, December 11, 2008

Magic Kingdom...again!


the kids rode the carousel with Mary Poppins!!




Cailey's turn to drive


once again Kinsey 'bopped'
a nose...this time it was Goofy's!
I'm just so thankful she wasn't
afraid of anyone:)


Family picture with Goofy



The last full day we let the kids each get
a treat. Kinsey had cotton candy, Cailey
had a Mickey ice cream pop, and Braden
had a big lollipop! They were all great about
sharing with each other too. Oh..and Braden
got a Mickey hat.


waiting to see our last parade


while we were waiting for the parade
to start there were 'cast members'
letting the kids jump rope on Main
Street. They also played duck, duck, goose
and did the Hokey Pokey!

The day we arrived and the day we left we spent our time at Magic Kingdom but I didn't bring the camera because it was only for a few hours. All in all we were able to go to the parks seven days and had an AWESOME vacation. I'm so thankful we were able go on this vacation and spend great family time together!!

Braden's favorite things: Peter Pan ride and his Mickey hat
Kinsey's favorite things: tie between the Pooh ride and Dumbo
Cailey's favorite things: meeting the Princesses...her favorite ride was Space Mountain

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask about Kinsey being afraid......so glad she wasn't! Tell Brian I can definitely tell he's lost weight:)

Caroline said...

WOW. I had to go back and look at all the pics. So FUN! Those are going to be lifelong memories! Thanks for sharing.

jason and jen said...

Hey Heather...I loved looking at all of your disney pictures. We were suppossed to go this December too, but honestly I got so overwhelmed thinking of planning the trip, I never did. Did you like going in December? We thought maybe we would shoot for next December. The girls would be 5! Also what resort did you stay at and would your recommend it? One more question...what kind of camera do you have? Mine died this week and I am shopping for a new one. To answer your question on my blog, the girls take at Carolina Dance Center near 540 and Leesville. We love it there! Hope you are doing well!