Thursday, March 21, 2013

Daddy Doughnut Day


Ephram's preschool hosted doughnuts with daddy and BOY was he ever so excited about it!  Once the flyer came home he walked around with it and talked about the date constantly.  He even told mom and I that it was ok if we went because we were grown ups but I told him it was just for special daddies.

They had picture frames full of cute questions/answers that each child had done about their daddy. Here is what Ephram's said:

My Daddy's name is: Brian, I call him daddy.
My Daddy is: A little old
My Daddy is: taller than the wall
My Daddy is so strong he can: lift his OWN chair
My Daddy's favorite food is: steak
My Daddy always says: I don't remember
My Daddy laughs when: My Daddy doesn't laugh
At work my Dad: ? (though when we asked him this at home he said he did computers)
My Daddy and I like to: watch basketball together
If I could get my Daddy anything it would be: steak

SO cute to have this!  We aren't sure where the steak comes from but it is clearly something Ephram remembers!  I love that they could have that special time together.

No comments: