Tuesday, April 9, 2013

this image.


Braden has been planning his birthday party theme since LAST year right after his Lego party!  He knew he wanted a Star Wars theme and I was more than happy to make it happen.  For Halloween the kids decided they wanted to be Star Wars characters and I got a cute picture of them in the front yard.  I had been trying to figure out how to put it on a different background but didn't have the right programs and finally asked for help. About 10 minutes after I asked THIS was in my inbox!! Laura Hileman was able to do it so quickly and I was THRILLED!  All the kids LOVED it..and I was only thinking Braden would get a kick out of it. Brian was also excited about it. I got an 11 x 14 print and am going to hang it up in the boys room, along with their new Star Wars poster.  SO cute!  I love it!

No comments: