Thursday, June 13, 2013

Homeschool Conference

This year Brian went to his first homeschool conference with us girls!  Ephram wasn't old enough to go so he and Braden (his bud) stayed with Laura.  Brian wasn't so sure about it when I suggested he come but he was glad and learned quite a bit...plus we got time together while the girls were in their conference all day.


 The Keel's were there too so it was all full of girls!  We met up with them a lot.  The first night we went to Mellow Mushroom with them for dinner.

 YUMMY!

 Abby and Cailey finding places to pose...girls after my own heart

 me and my honey after cailey gave me a flower for my hair

 These girls wanted to match everyday and packed their own bags to make it happen!

 The kids took advantage of the pool both nights and had so much fun!

Love this sissie pic!  The kids had a great time at the conference and so did Brian and I.

No comments: