Saturday, April 10, 2010

everyday life...meant to post this 2/19


playing games


making heart people for Valentine's day



making spring crafts

Life with four kids is just as great as it was with three. There are some changes but all in all I feel like I spend just as much (if not more) time with them all now. It was a bit of an adjustment getting used to having a baby again but this time I have three able and VERY willing helpers. The kiddos are so sweet and quick to lend a helping hand with Ephram. Ephram's doing awesome and just hangs out with us while we play our games and do crafts.

School:
School is going just like it was before Ephram came home. We start at 8:30 and Ephram is usually in his room playing until 9:00. Then I go get him and let him play in the homeschool room while I'm teaching. Around 9:15 he's getting tired so I just hold him for 15 minutes and then put him down for his morning nap. He naps until 11:30 and by then we're done with school (at least I'm done with the teaching portion).

Activities:
I DID stay at home for all of Cailey's naps when she was a baby but when Braden came home I was working (teaching preschool) so he was hardly ever home for his morning nap. Add Kinsey and activities for the older ones and she quickly learned to nap when she could. Ephram is in the same boat as Kinsey. I'm home ALMOST every morning so he gets to take that nap at home. Each afternoon is different because of the kid's activities but we make it work and sometimes he goes down earlier or later. He does AMAZINGLY well no matter how much or little sleep he's gotten. The best thing is that if he IS fussy, he calms down as soon as he's picked up.

No comments: