Friday, April 30, 2010

Family Time at the Park


they were begging me for pictures in front
of this pretty bush!




love this real smile!


he LOVES the swings!


cailey and braden were able to do the monkey bars!






ephram LOVED putting the mulch, pollen,
sticks, and dirt in his mouth. getting a picture
of his smiling was hard because he was more interested
in eating everything!




goofy girl:)




taking a walk


daddy met us there for a picnic dinner!


i love this one of Cailey and Braden!


cailey kept asking me to take her picture but
then did this fake smile 'sigh'

I have been taking advantage of our beautiful spring days by taking the kids to different parks. I don't always bring the camera anymore, but did this day because I knew daddy would be meeting us for a picnic later. We spent several hours at the park playing before he came and then another hour afterwards. I LOVE this cool weather!

No comments: