Monday, April 19, 2010

How big is Ephram?


SO BIG!

We've been doing this ever since Ephram got home and Saturday he did it by himself in response to, "How big is Ephram?" It's SO fun for us to watch him learn new things! I still get just as excited with him as I did with the others:). The kids were SUPER excited and kept saying it over and over...he finally stopped doing it (I'm assuming because his arms were tired:). He also waves "hi" and "bye bye" AND today he started putting his hands together (trying to sign more) a couple times when we asked if he wanted more. He's a little stinker and will only do it when he's in the mood but oh it's SO cute! I was hoping for a straight on picture but this was the best I could get.

Oh..and he STILL cries if someone says, "Oooo...I'm tellin'".

No comments: