Saturday, April 10, 2010

brackets






Every year since we've been married (almost 11 now), Brian has gotten me to fill out a bracket for the basketball championships. I know NOTHING about the teams...ever. I always pick which ever name I like better. He knows a TON about the teams. I've beat him EVERY year.....until this year! I was hoping I'd be able to say that once again I won but he beat me. Neither one of us picked the winner (I actually had more final four picks) but his picking early on got me.

Anyway, this year he decided to have the kids pick too and even though it took a long time they had fun and couldn't wait to see how their teams did. The winner was Brian, then me, then Cailey, then Braden, and finally Kinsey. Little Kinsey ended up picking all the teams that ended with 'State' which apparently didn't go so well:). Until next year!

No comments: