Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Beach Day


Eve and I had every intention of waking up early to walk on the beach but we ended up sleeping in and Anne picked up Krispy Kreme to wake us up:). It was a GORGEOUS day so we ran to Barefoot Landing, went out to Chili's for lunch (which is another pastime for the three of us), then sat on the beach for the rest of the day. It was glorious day!


Chillin' at Chili's.....and some more cute beach pics


barefoot landing...and beach


we had matching jammies!! and got a pair for Laura too..who I
knew I'd be seeing soon:).

Anne had to leave Sunday afternoon but Eve and I stayed another night. We went to Broadway again (as we went Friday night after dinner) and were able to go in all the shops. We also had Mellow Mushroom for dinner and I was able to introduce Eve to pizza that she actually liked! What a fun fun weekend we had together! Can't wait until our fall mountain getaway!:)

No comments: