Monday, June 4, 2012

Beach Weekend!!


Eve's inlaws have a place at the beach that they lovingly offered up to us from Sat-Mon (though if we had all the time in the world we could have stayed on the whole week!) Eve flew down from Chicago and we drove to the beach together. She and I were planning on going together but no one else could come...and I REALLY wanted Anne to come too. I begged but she said she couldn't.

I don't have the pictures but let's just say I got the BEST (and only) surprise ever on Friday night when Anne showed up at the door. Could.Have.Died. Seriously. It was awesome!! The funny part was that I asked her if she would come and surprise Eve and she said no...well apparently that put it in her head to surprise me (b/c, let's face it...I'm queen supreme of surprising other people:). To say I was excited would be a huge understatement! I was SO beyond glad that I would get to spend the weekend with both of my college roomies!!

We spent the whole first day shopping, shopping, and shopping! It was so fun to go to the outlets with them and take all the time in the world. Great catching up together and just picking up right where we left off. Eve and I bought dresses and Anne joined in with the dressing up before we went to our traditional Benjamin's for dinner and it was YUMMY!


I love this picture of Eve laughing....about legs falling off on motorcycles. Good times. and OH the ice cream cone...brings back memories of an ice cream fight we had back in college:).


photo shoot on the beach with my girlies


At night we played lots of games...and there were m&m's as usual! It was SO relaxing and fun to get away with my girls!! Love you two!

1 comment: