Saturday, June 9, 2012

What??

After Eve surprised me at the beach I was even MORE excited to see the look on her face when we were hanging out at my house Monday evening. Oh...and Cailey's. It.was.awesome!! I planned for Laura to get there the day we came back in order to surprise them both because Eve was flying out at lunchtime the next day and Cailey wouldn't being expecting it at all since I had just gotten home. OH BOY were they surprised!! LOVE!! Brian was so sweet to take care of the kids all weekend, make sure the house was cleaned (ALL OVER) when we got home AND made dinner for 5 adults (since Dennis joined us) and 9 kids! Yep...I know...he's awesome!

Then the next day Laura and I told the girls yet ANOTHER surprise. Hey girls...guess what??
Ya know how we usually leave the next day in the morning and only stay for one night??


This time we're staying for TWO!! yep. it's for real.


they were just a little tiny bit excited:)!
man i just love surprises!!

No comments: