Monday, June 18, 2012

SUPER EPHRAM!!


I got him a cape (and asked him what colors he wanted...though he had no idea what they were going to be for) with an E for Ephram on the back!! Then...because I'm silly like this, I decided that his bff side kick needed one too...so Frank has a cape with an F on it for Super Frank!! Ephram was very excited about Frank's cape right away...but not so much his own. As a matter of fact I was SO bummed because he didn't want to wear it at all and marched right upstairs and put the quilt back on his head like Darth Vader!! I had been SO super excited about this and told everyone about it a month before hand but clearly ephram didn't seem as excited as i was.



Thankfully he's grown to love it!! I figured out that the reason he didn't like it was because the velcro was hurting his neck. Braden wore it around for a while (to show ephram how cool it was) and told me about the scratching.


Doing nosies with super frank!....and being chased
by his awesome brother:).

No comments: