Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Love this boy.

These were Ephram's words as soon as he woke up today and came to see me this morning. I wanted to write it down as he talked because this is the fun we get everyday. He is SO much fun and has such a great imagination. Out of all the kids, he's the one who is constantly going on make believe "ventures" by turning his bed into an airplane or going on a safari. We get to go on his "ventures" with hm and we have such a great time playing with him.

Last night he watched Lion King because that's what Cailey wanted to watch while she was resting from her surgery.

He pauses for a while at each period and thinks for a bit..he doesn't just talk a mile and minute.

"Mama, I have a BILLION questions. Would that be funny if Poohba (Pumba) came to our house? I have a LOT of questions about the hyweenas (hyenas). There was a LOT of hywenas. A LOT. Poombo. And he's a pig and he looks at bugs. Timon is short. He's not big. Sometimes I fall down when I went to sleep. But it didn't hurt. Because I have a billions of questions. Uncle Scarf wasn't nice. There was a BILLIONS of hyweenas. Uncles Scarf was the king. And there was Pumba. And Simba. I don't know that little white guy."

**took a 10 second break to talk about pizza and do nosies with Frank**

There's really bad things in it. Like a billion hyweenas. Halelula (song break), The hyweenas were so bad. The two little lions were trying to run away from them. Simba roared at him but they all came back.

"frank's voice": no hyweenas.

back to ephram's voice: "I like butterflies. But not spiders."

Hey...somethings missing. A piece of Frank's pizza.

(Gun Sound effects)Mommy...I was trying to shoot a spider.

Hey...do you have your seatbelts on? (Cailey and I said yes). We are going on a PIRATE ride (acts it out on the bed). We're here to make the sand castle. Hey...hmmm...and there's a big slide! And there's a BIG ride that is Space Mountain. (Kinsey comes in) Tinsey, Hurry up and get buckled. We're on the pirate ride. We're going to make some sand castles. The girls are going to share smarties. Tinsey is going to share with Cailey and you're gonna share gummy bears with me cuz you're so nice. Right, Mommy?

(Buckle sound effects) Pirate ride is starting.
There was big hyweena.
Starts jumping happily and singing, "Oh Happy Day"

I stopped typing to go on the Pirate Ride Venture...then he went to play with LEGOS in his room.

I am SO thankful God chose him for our family. SO sweet, smart, and funny!!

No comments: