Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Overdue Catch Up


Cailey went to Camp Aunt Laura after the triathlon on Sunday. Since Laura and I weren't able to catch up in June (like we usually do) I decided to come early and hang out on Thursday and Friday while the girls were at Drama Camp. They had a busy week with some super fun things thrown in. They went out for treats, Rebecca got her ears pierced, (with Cailey there for moral support:) and watched Anne of Green Gables. They also had a great time at Drama camp learning The Lion King.

I asked Cailey what she loved about Aunt Camp:
being silly, reading journals together, Anne of Green Gables, sweet frog, sonic, playing with rebecca, playing american girl dolls, watching America's Funniest Videos for the first time, and just "everything".


These boys LOVE reading and playing together! I also saw the big and little girls reading together. Cailey wasn't feeling great for part of it and had a fever but hung in there very well.

Love this girl!! and I love this picture of all the kids doing a bible study together.


The girls matched all week too! I LOVE this picture
of all 8:)!

Laura and I had a great time catching up too! I LOVED watching her 'all domesticated' making bread from scratch and working out at the Y with her. We ran 1 1/2 miles even though neither one of us has run in forever. We also did lots of laughing. SO FUN!

No comments: