Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mail.

Ephram while staying at Nonny and Poppy's house to daddy on the phone:

Ephram- Daddy, I'm going to send you something in the grass. The wind will carry it to you so you will be able to have it. (He then throws a bird sticker out the window of the house). Ok Daddy, I just sent it.

Daddy- Great bud! When do you think I'll get it?

Ephram- Probably in like 16 months. or 1 month. or maybe in an hour. I don't know, but I hope you get it! It's just for you.

Now...if I was a Santa or Tooth Fairy mommy I'd go outside and get that sticker then give it to Brian when we got home to watch the amazement on Ephram's face as he realizes that it actually got there. Maybe I will do it...but then I'll have to tell him it was me...and not the wind.

I love the way his brain thinks and the words that come out of his mouth.

No comments: