Monday, May 19, 2014

Maryland Day 2

Every morning while we were in MD we woke up and went on a walk around the lake with mom. Braden was training for his 10K so he ran 3, 4, and 6 1/2 miles on days when he didn't walk with us.

I brought their scooters and Ephram's bike for the first time...they enjoyed having them there!





Finding fun things to do around the house...playing piano together, playing war

reading the 50 library books they checked out of the library!


They helped Nonny bake and decorate sugar cookies






Putting the finishing touches on!


the weather was gorgeous so we spent a lot of time outside. Kinsey and Ephram were playing war.

more reading...these two LOVE.TO.READ

playing Gin Rummy

someone LOVES watermelon

this cracked me up. my kids love fruits...and eat us out of house and home with them. I went out to check on them and they all had a different fruit! Oranges, Bananas, Apples, and Watermelon.

someone found a book she likes....and an unusual seat on the van
I'm not a fan of Junie B. Jones books...at ALL. But Kinsey discovered them and loved that she could read them independently. I let her read them to herself...but not to read with me. The English is horrible...
BUT...she's reading independently and that's HUGE for her!!

No comments: