Saturday, August 30, 2014

How I met Frank by Ephram

This is how I found Frank. I was climbing down a steep mountain and when I reached the bottom I saw something brown moving. He seemed to be stuck in a tiny cage that I cut open with a knife so he could explore for a while. Thunder started roaring so we had to stay under a tree until it stopped. The dog ran to hide in it's strong yellow cage. It was a Dotson dog who I named Frank. He almost looks like a sausage with his belly and is about 10 inches long. He has small legs.  *excuse me I gassed. bt don't add that* His tail was wagging when I found him bursting out of his cage.  We hiked back up the snowy mountain so we rode on a lift back down.

A couple weeks late Frank and I went to the beach. We went to get ice cream cones and ate it while walking on the beach. We gave him a good home to stay in. It was a big yellow cage with a doggie door with an open roof. He could explore and even play frisbee with me. Frank could catch the frisbee in his teeth but sometimes it fell on his head.

No comments: