Friday, August 29, 2014

Stories of Wonder

     Hello! My name is Ephram. I love my whole family, especially my mommy. I love her so much even when she takes me to get ice cream. She makes the best birthday parties.I love snuggling with her in the rocking chair.  My mommy takes me out for my birthday which makes me feel special and want to snuggle her. Mommy and I play and have so much fun. Sometimes Mommy and Daddy take me to the mall and let me buy a toy.
     I wish I could make a great robot with my daddy. My daddy has lots of tools and I love him so much. I like to build things with my daddy. Sometimes daddy gives me nails and extra pieces of wood to build and play with. I love my daddy so much.
     We have a turtle that eats slugs, little snails, and worms. Once my daddy saw an animal in the turtle cage and was surprised so he dropped the flashlight and all the batteries fell out. Then he got Braden's stick to scare it out.
     I am from Korea and I have one sister and one brother adopted from Sough Korea also. I have a sister born from Massachusetts. I hope none of my parents or my siblings never get sick ever.
     I love my mommy. I like when my mommy and daddy take me to the beach. I build sandcastles with my daddy. Boogie boarding is so fun too. My big 12 year old sister, Cailey, had her birthday at the beach! We went and bought a kite but my daddy didn't understand how to fly it. At Barefoot Landing there is a huge bridge where we saw turtles and fish. The bridge had so many people on one side looking at the turtles that it almost tipped over.
      I love my grandparents. Two of my grandparents live in Maryland. They are Nonny and Poppy. Another grandma lives in North Carolina. Her name is Granny. I have cousins named Abby and Nicky. They live in Charlotte and have a trampoline. I hope they are having a good day today. I have two more cousins named Courtney and Ellen Grace but they do not live in Charlotte.
     I love my God because He is the One and only God. He sent His one and only Son, John 3:16. God made us and died for our sins. We love Him so much and He made the trees, oceans, humans, everything!

No comments: