Monday, November 5, 2007

Cailey and Mommy Time

We've been having a HARD time with Cailey's behavior lately because she's been very tired from going to an early school. I have a new reward system in place that is working very well so far...let's hope it lasts! Last week Cailey and I spent one day shopping for head bands and hair elastics. This week she decided we should paint each other's nails. I told her that I would do all her nails and she could just do my toes. It was cute but very messy...we still had a lot of fun though! I have really come to treasure this time we are spending one on one as much as she is:)

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

so sweet. Harrison has been having a hard time with his behavior after school. He is so GOOD at school from what they tell me and he is naturally very eager to please other adults that I think he trys so hard to be perfect at school and comes home with nothing left for the rest of us! we've been working hard on it and this week is better. i'm glad you are getting some one on one time with Cailey. Those times are truly the best, aren't they? :)