Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas has begun!

We have a tradition of decorating the Christmas tree after the parade (which may sound weird to many of you because it's so early) so it will be done when we come home from Thanksgiving. I LOVE the Christmas season and want it to last as long as possible:). So the kiddos helped decorate the tree and Kinsey put the angel on the top! I also love making tons of Christmas crafts and ornaments with the kids too so I thought I'd share some of the photos of the finished products. One important thing I learned was to only do crafts when Kinsey is sleeping (unless there is another adult present to help). She gets too wild with the markers, paint and spills beads everywhere...but she loves joining in when she sees everyone else.


Cailey and Braden really enjoyed
decorating the tree!


The kids always 'make' their wrapping paper
by painting, coloring, using do a dots, and stickers on white
paper.


Snowflake ornaments for everyone this year! Oh....and
Cailey and I have been able to make quite a few things while
she's been tracked out:)


This was HARD with Kinsey!!! Do you like the new door
art? We had the whole family participate with this one...
even Daddy did his hand prints!!

2 comments:

Eve said...

Great craft ideas with the kids! And I can totally picture Kinsey getting things everywhere!

Anonymous said...

I love your new decorations! I'm sorry I've been so out of touch. I've not stopped moving! (Posting this at 12:16am on Tuesday night) I will try to call soon.