Friday, November 16, 2007

Finally

I haven't been able to visit my friend Laura since she left the hospital with Isaac because Cailey's been in school and they live an hour away. Now that Cailey is tracked out we will be able to see them every week for the next three weeks-YAY!! The kids had been wanting to meet Isaac and missed their dear friend Rebecca (and Samuel and Hannah of course:)) so Wednesday we were finally able to go. It's amazing how it can still manage to be chaotic with lots of hands to help, but with 7 children 5 and under I guess it's pretty typical. The older kids got to play outside in leaf piles for a long time since the weather was so gorgeous! They have the most beautiful tree in their yard, I just had to take a picture. I was able to cut Laura's hair ( one of my hidden talents) and help calm crying babies...but most of all I was able to talk to my good friend! Oh...and for those of you wondering, Kinsey stayed dry ALL day including the long car rides:).


Cailey finally got to hold Isaac and
Kinsey sure wanted to!


Kinsey took Hannah's pacifier out of
her mouth and decided to feed her!


Enjoying the great fall weather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved having you here....can't wait till Monday:)