Saturday, November 3, 2007

Casalinga

Mom and dad were here this weekend since they weren't able to be here last week for Kinsey's birthday. Tonight we went to a really yummy (and fancy-ish) Italian restaurant! While we were eating Braden held up his napkin and said, "Mommy, what is this for?" You see, it was cloth...clearly we don't usually take the kids to places that have cloth napkins. I didn't know if I should be embarrassed but I thought it was really cute when he asked! There was also a sweet moment during dinner. A man was playing the accordion while we were eating and my dad got up with Cailey and waltzed with her in the middle of the restaurant..when NO ONE else was dancing. I thought it was great but my mom wanted to die from embarrassment. It's one of those moments that I don't think I'll ever forget:)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet that your dad did that with Cailey!
Love you!
Eve