Monday, November 12, 2007

The Potty Diaries

Everyone has been asking me about the potty training so I thought I'd post an update. Brian did great with the potty training on Saturday...she only had two accidents in the morning and was dry for her nap! The rest of the day went great and she told us several times that she had to go. Sunday went well too and was the first day she had panties and pants on. There were NO accidents and I didn't even set the timer-I relied on her to tell me when she had to go. Today we went to her 2 year check up and she got 4 shots and two finger sticks yet didn't even have an accident with all that screaming! Afterwards we went out for lunch and ran errands and she was dry again today...oh....minus one accident in the morning while she was playing. Overall I think it's going awesome but tomorrow is the real test. Sheree and Steve will be watching her while I teach and I'm SO nervous that she'll regress! Hopefully it will be fine but I am definitely worried about it because I've always been home at least a week when I potty trained the others. Lift up the prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING me? You know I love you but I have to admit I was hoping that at least ONE of your kids would be more difficult to potty train:) Girl, you have had it TOO easy:)
Seriously, though, what a blessing!

Janet said...

Where were you when I was potty training my kids??!! This could seriously be another class you teach. Or a ministry to the Life class. :)