Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Potty Diaries...final entry

I thought I'd do a final entry on the potty training and post this adorable picture of Kinsey reading a book...that's right, she actually sat still long enough to look at a book (It was a very cute moment to see her sitting there on the bean bag like a big girl). Kinsey is doing great with potty training at home both at naptime and night time. She continues to do well with long road trips, mall outings and while I'm at work too! The last thing we had to overcome was getting her to come out of her room and tell us when she had to go. For so long we taught her she had to stay in her bed but now we have been telling her to come out if she needs to go potty. FINALLY at 9:00 last night she came out and told us...it was a very proud moment. I feel like I can take a deep breath and say that currently there are NO MORE diapers in the Barbour house...something that hasn't happened in five years.

No comments: